Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Haunting Halloween Blog Hop Day 2

If you are looking for Die Cuttin Diva Tuesday Challenge: Click Here 

Welcome to Honey Bee Corner Halloween Blog Hop Day 2!

Hello friends. Today starts the Haunted Halloween Blog Hop. Be prepared to see some wonderful designs. Stop by each of the blogs over the next 4 days and see what the Honey Bee Design Team has in store for you.

If you have come by Diana, then you are in the right place.  Welcome to my blog. I am really excited to be part of a new Design Team called Honey Bee Corner which will bring some fun projects to showcase as the months come along. This month is alot of fun for me because I love anything Halloween. I love decorating, making craft projects, and dressing up. For this Blog Hop, our dear friend Mistyrose who can be found at  
http://sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com/ or http://sweetmagnoliarosehoneybeecorner.com/
has given us each a package with a variety of items that we can create. So without further ado, this is what I created.

I decided two create a set of Halloween Cards. There was such a vareity, that I wanted to have fun and make these spooktacular cards. Be sure to stop by on the last day of the Hop as I will showcase a new project with the other materials.



Happy Haunting Card:
A2 Card
Black Paper Size 4 x 5-1/4
Spooky Paper 3.5 x 5
Ribbon
Happy Haunting Brad




Happy Halloween Card
A2 Card
Halloween Paper  4 x 5-1/4
Green Paper Strip
Googly Eyes
Happy Halloween Sentiment Stamp





I hope you had a spooktacular time stopping by my blog and checking out my cards. As I mentioned before, I will have a final project to showcase. So be sure to stop by to check out. Also, be sure to visit each of the talented ladies on the Design Team as they have some inspiring projects to show you. 

Please hop over to the very talented Giselle.

16 comments:

  1. Wow you received some really great papers from Mistyrose. I love your cards. I really like seeing what everyone has made for this unique blog hop. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. Love the spooky papers. I am also laughing at the wonderful googly eyes you added to the last card...Too Stinkin' cute. He HE HE!!!
    TFS
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be back to see your other creations...I am a new follower.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards. I like the paper. You did a FANtastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, love the spooky paper on both cards...great job...awe, love the little googly eyes...wonderful job.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cards hehe specially the googly eye one :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards! I love the google eyes! they make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute cards! Love the google eyes and the fiber!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait until I have some time to make a few Halloween cards. Spooky and fun!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards I agree I love the googly eye one, but they are both great.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an asolutely wonderful job! Such a privilege to work with you on te Design Team.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun and spooky!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooky cool cards!
    Glad to hop.


    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both super cute! I have an award for you over at my blog!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!