Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to my blog. You are in for a treat! Today we have a fun Blog Hop called "Halloween Treat Box Hop." Can you believe we are in the month of October and as we prepare ourselves for the Halloween Season, we have some fun and creative ideas to share with all of you to inspire you to create some fun Halloween Treats for your kids, students, or even those adorable trick or treaters. This hop is hosted by our great friend Sylvia from Bella Scrapbook Designs.
If you have come from Kerri, then you are in the right place. If not, I would love for you to stop by from the beginning with our host: Sylvia .
Now, I would like to begin by thanking Sylvia once again for having me be part of her hop as they are always fun. Therefore, let's begin with what I have created. I wanted to make some fun special treats that I plan to give to my Kindergartners that I work with. I wanted to create something that is easy and fun. For the treats I have made, as you can see they are not placed in a box but in a special treat bag. You can place treats in anything that can hold them such as boxes, bags, or something fun and innovative.
(Martha Stewart Blood Border Punch, Fashion Accessories Clear Bags, Halloween Sentiment Stamp, Halloween Mini Notebooks, Halloween Stickers, Life Savers Gummies)
First, I took a strip of red card stock paper and cut it at 2 x 4 I believe and I used my Martha Stewart Blood Dripping Border Punch. Then I folded it in half and use the border punch. Then, I stamped it with a Halloween Sentiment Stamp.
Second, I purchased a pack of clear bags and I filled each bag with several Halloween Items: Life Saver Gummies, Halloween Mini Notebook, & Halloween Stickers.
Third, I then use my ATG to put adhesive to the inside of the of the Blood Tag. And I attached it to the clear bag.
Lastly, Waa Laa, you got yourself a spooktacular Halloween Treat.
Now, did someone say "Blog Candy?"
One lucky winner chosen by random. org could win the following prize.
Studio G Halloween Chipboard
Here are the following requirements:
Enter by 11:59pm, Sunday October 9th
Winner will be chosen Monday, October 10.
1. Become a follower (if not already, and let me know you are.)
2. Leave a comment and include your email address to get a hold of you if you win.
That's it! Easy Peasy!
I thank you for visiting and stopping by my blog. Be sure to visit each of the talented people on the hop and leave some love for them. They will definitively appreciate it. Now, please hop over to the very talented Diana.
Here is the Blog Line Up:
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Eva- www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
5. Melissa- http://www.timeweavers.com/
7. Kerri- http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia- www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
9. Diana- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. CallyAnn- www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
11. Martha- www.
12. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
13. Elsa- www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com
14. Suzy www.scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
15. Monica- www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
16. Giselle- www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com
17. Julie- www.cricutchick.com
19. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
20. Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/