Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Treat Box Blog Hop Winner Announced

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late posting of the Halloween Treat Box Blog Hop winner. As you know, I have been feeling under the weather but feeling much better now. With the crazy weather changes here in Southern California, I was bound to get sick again. Tomorrow we are supposed to be in the 100's. I believe Summer has passed and we are in Fall. Oh well. LOL  First, I would like to thank Sylvia for putting this hop together. We have another fun hop coming soon so stay tuned. I also want to thank everyone for your continue support and love of my blog. I truly appreciate everyone of you. Anywhoo, on to the winner. (Unfortunately, I do not have a picture but it was chosen by random.org.)

The Winner of the Halloween Treat Box Blog Hop is....
Chosen by Random. Org
Out of 38 comments, it was # 28
#28 Denise said...I just became a follower to your site!! I love your little treat bags. I look forward to seeing your creations! Thanks for being a part of the blog.

Denise J.
drjohnson0526 at gmail.com

Congrats Denise! Please email me your mailing address by this This Friday so I can mail out your prize. Thanks again for visiting my blog.

Alright my wonderful followers, please join me tomorrow as I will be participating in a fun hop.

Hugs,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!