Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop Winner Announced

Hi everyone! I do apologize for the late post of the Halloween Blog Hop Winner. Things have been pretty crazy over my side of town. So Im trying to get back to my Crafting ways. I would first like to thank Angela from Creative Craftin for putting together this hop and all the talented ladies who worked hard to showcase their amazing projects. I also want to thank all of you for your sweet comments and becoming a follower of my blog and continued to be a follower. So without further ado, I am ready to announce the winner of the Studio G. Halloween 23 Chipboard Pack.

Using Random. Org. the winner of my Halloween Blog Hop for all 3 days is ....

#32 CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...
Great card. Thanks for chance to win:) already a follower.

Congrats on winning my blog candy. I will be emailing you shortly to request your mailing address so I can get your prize mailed out to you. Please reply no later than this Sunday.

Thanks everyone again for visiting. Please join me this Saturday as I will be participating in the El Cucuy Blog Hop. You don't want to miss out what fun project I have made.


Goodnight Everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!