Monday, October 24, 2011

El Cucuy Blog Hop Winner is...

Hi everyone! Thank you for joining me this weekend for the El Cucuy Blog Hop that was hosted by my dear blogging friend Yolie from Just Yolie. She put together an amazing hop with very talented ladies. Everyone showcased some amazing projects. I love to welcome all my new followers to my blog. I appreacite all the great comments left from my new and already followers. I really enjoyed reading the things that scared you when you were little. I can definitely say that after watching Paranormal Activity 3 yesterday with my family, I was unable to sleep, and when I did, I had nightmares. But, I guess its the things I do for family. LOL

Well enough about me, it is time to announce the winner of the Surprise Halloween Goody Bag Blog candy for the El Cucuy Blog Hop.

The lucky winner chosen by random.org is... #38


littlen said...great project. tfs.
long time follower.
i've always been afraid of the dark.
littlen44 at gmail dot com
October 23, 2011 7:16 AM

Congratulations littlen. I will be emailing you shortley to request for your mailing address so I can mail out your goody bag to you. Please reply no later than Thursday, October 27th. 

Have a great night everyone! Be sure to join me tomorrow for another Die Cuttin Diva Tuesday Challenge. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!