Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Sketch #3

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good morning everyone! It's that time again over at Die Cuttin Divas as we start off with a new challenge today. It's sketch week. I love sketches because they are fun to create as long as you follow the sketch. Let's see what everyone can create with this sketch.



Sketch Card
A2 Card
Cricut Wall Decor & More Cartridge: Love Size 2.5
Blue & Brown Polka Dot paper
Blue Spool Ribbon



Thanks for checking out my Sketch Card. I hope everyone will head over to the Die Cuttin Divas Blog to check out all the other projects that the Design Team have made.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the sketch challenge. I this the die cut you used is perfect. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So excited to be joining you on the Design Team! ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love just simple elegant cards. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!