Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: National Dessert Day

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by my blog as we have a new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas. Here are the challenge details:

In honor of National Dessert Day this week...let's create a project with any type of dessert

When : Always October 14

National Dessert Day is a rich day filled with yummy treats!

Celebrate National Dessert Day today. For just one day, forget about the calories and high fat content in many desserts. Then, tomorrow you can go back to your diet.

It's easy to enjoy National Dessert Day . You can make your own desserts, buy them at the store, or go out to a restaurant and enjoy a dessert, or two. Make sure to have dessert with family or friends. It's even more fun that way.
Here is a card that I made that shows a yummy dessert which is ice cream. Hope you guys like it.

Party Hearty Card
4 x 6 Pink Card stock
Blue Card Stock
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Ice Cream Cone Size 3.5
Stampin Up Birthday Sentiment Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Pink Stripe Ribbon
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Bubbles



Be sure to also check out what other fun and yummy dessert projects the DT have made. Then, we would love to see what you can create. Also, I will be posting the winner of the Halloween Treat Box Blog Hop that took place over the weekend later today. I have been feeling under the weather so I hope to post it soon. Thanks for being patient. 

See you all soon!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy card and super cute!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend girl!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! This makes me want a big scoop of bubble gum ice cream!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream is definitely one of my favorites. It goes great with cake or brownies.

    Super cute!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sweet ice cream cone creation. Especially like the glitter. I'm enjoying being a Guest Crafter at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!