Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Halloween Color Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by my blog as we have a new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas. Here are the challenge details:

Let's try...orange, black, purple, and green for Halloween


Here is a Birthday card that I made using the colors.This card will be given to one of my friend's little boy who is celebrating his birthday this weekend.

Happy Birthday Card
5 x 6 Green Card stock
Orange Design Paper, Purple Card Stock
Mini Monsters Cartridge: Vampire Size 3
Queen & Company: Halloween Brads
Black Spool Ribbon
Stampin Up Stamps: B is for birthday
 


Now, be sure to visit the other DT's Projects as they have done an amazing job on their projects.Then,we look forward to seeing what you can create. Be sure to link it up to our Die Cuttin Divas Blog. 
Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I have got to make this dracula! You did a great job! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card my sweet friend. Love how you did the sentiment and the pumpkin on the ribbon is great.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Patty the little boy will LOVE your card! The colors are perfect and it is JUST spooky enough!!! I love the color challenges! Thank you so much for your time leaving a comment on my site. Have a great weekend...enjoy the weather. Samara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!