Friday, October 14, 2011

Cricut 360's Spooky Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog Creative Diva and Cricut 360’s Spooky Halloween Blog Hop!


The leaves are falling and the air is crisp which means the fun of Halloween is near. 

The DT has come up with some amazing spooky projects for this weeks challenge and blog hop.


If you've come from visiting Sonia at Scraps 4 Fun, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our Spooky Halloween Blog  Hop, start HERE.


Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration and collect the key words to reveal this weeks challenge.


There will be prizes along the way at some of the DT members' blogs, AND a grand prize, a  Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge. How fun is that? 


Just link up your project over at Cricut 360 for a chance to win!
 

For my project... I created a spooky Halloween Card that will make your skin crawl. I am not a big fun of spiders even if they are harmless spiders. I despise them. LOL I think they are the creepiest thing ever. As I prepare to get the house decorated for Halloween, I will be placing spiders around the home, but fake ones. I remember as a kid, I would go around scaring my mom with a fuzzy spider. I used 3 specific colors to create my card: Orange, Purple, and Green. I also use my new Martha Stewart Spider Border Punch which again, I am still learning how to use. I also purchased Halloween Spider Ribbon from Michaels. Then, I used my Mini Monsters Cartridge to create the spider for my card. For my sentiment stamp, I used Getting Cricky Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set.



Now, as you visit every single DT, you will noticed how our card was incorporated with this fun theme. So it is very important that everyone visit everyone's blog and write down each keyword as you will put it together that will instruct you on what the challenge is for our Cricut360 Blog. I believe this is going to be fun. My key word is: spooky







 Now, who would love to win some Blog Candy:

Studio G: Halloween Epoxy Stickers

Here are some simple requirements:
Chosen by Random.Org
Winner will be announced on Monday, October 17th
1.Become a follower (If not already and let me know you are).
2. Leave a comment and your email address to get a hold of you if you win.

Now, you are ready to head on over to the very talented Diana at Daisy Love Creations. Go see what she has in store for you today... And when you're done, make sure to link up your project to Cricut 360 be entered to win!


Here is the DT Line Up…..

44 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that big ol' spidey! Your border punching looks great! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That border punch is at the top of my wish list now!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! What a cute spider!

    ~ JD ~
    jdscricuteering{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of spiders, either, but I love your spooky spider card! Love the web stamp and the border bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the ribbon, border punch and spider. I am a follower now! You can find me at ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is more adorable then spooky but i can she how it would be spooky to someone who is scared of spiders! I love her bow - how can a spider with a bow be scarey :) TFS
    I am a new follower!!


    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card- i love the spider web punched border! Thanks for chance to win I am already a follower :)Amy
    amy.arnold89@comcast.net
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card--love that bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card Patty... love the bright colors of your eeek card.... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable card! That border punch is awesome and your spider is so cute!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, so fun with the web border punch! I despise spiders also but the one on your card is a cute one, so he doesn't bother me as much! :) I'm a new follower!

    Kimberli
    kimbean20 at gmail dot com
    http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute card, love the bow on her head.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog hop and great card! love that little spider! I am now a follower and would love to have you pop by and follow too!
    Cindy Porter
    sewincin@comcast.net
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Big Cute Spider Card! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the card. I really like the border punch. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower here...I love your spider card and that ribbon is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I love the spiderweb border. I am a new follower.
    audcards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! I love the spider with the bow! I'm already a follower. :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute card. tfs.
    i'm already a follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. nothing spooky about this cut little spider.
    Carol N<><
    new follower

    cricutlady101 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute card. like how you made one eye bigger than the other!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh yes, following your lovely blog
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  24. Patty,
    I am not a fan of spiders either but your spider card is super cute!! Love the border punch you used, it is perfect!!
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is super cute The only kind of spiders I like! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the spiderweb boarders, very cute!!! I am a follower samanthaslaughter7@msn.com Sam

    ReplyDelete
  27. Look, a cute spider! way better than the yucky real ones!

    ReplyDelete
  28. cute card :) i love how it turned out. thanks for sharing and the chance to win. Im a follower.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your big old spider! And the web frame...
    siskiyousue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Patty, super cute card. I am not a big fan of spiders either, but your spider is a fun one.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute and spooky! Already a follower! TFS! abusybee24@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute and spooky.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. great card very spooky
    dl.art@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am now a follower of your blog! Super cute card-love that the spider has a bow on her head. :D Very excited for this blog hop!
    jennifer.russell09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This spider isn't even scary like most. : ) Great job!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm with you... totally hate spiders. They just scare me! Love your card though. The web punch is just awesome! Thanks for the chance to win these adorable brads! I would LOVE to win them! They would go great with my other Studio G Halloween stuff! TFS and for the chance to win!

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    Coordinator: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
    DT Member: http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a fun and colorful spider, love it! I've become a follower and entered my project. Thanks so much :)

    Abby
    oceans972 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your border punch! Super cute.

    Jessica
    http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your card is so cute! Love that spider! I'm a new follower!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just became a follower. Don't have a chance fr your giveaway but still can enter challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!