Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Everything Fall Showcase

If you are looking for Die Cuttin Diva Tuesday Challenge: Click Here
If you are looking for Honeybee Corner Haunting Halloween Blog Hop: Click Here

Welcome to Day4 of 31 Days of Everything Fall:
Fashion Must Have

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I would like to first thank Melissa from Adventures in Heels for having me be part of this exciting showcase. Living in Southern California, it is hard to really feel or see Fall when it is usually warm and you rarely get to see the leaves change color. But, I definitely love Fashion when has to do with Holidays, change of weather, and much more. 

Since Fall has arrived, you always want to think about the perfect sweater and jacket to wear for cool weather. For my Fall Fashion Attire, here is what I selected:



This is a Heart Soul Pleather Moto Jacket which I purchased at JCPenny and a Gray Notch Neck Tee purchased from there as well. You can pair this item with either dark blue Jeans or some black leggings. Also, I wore Red Heels that I have purchased at Payless a while back. But, you can also wear them with black Heels. Then style it with a stylish hat. I love wearing hats whenever I go out and if it goes with my outfit for the day. 

I also want to share some of my favorite Fall Season Nail Polishes that you could wear during this season. 
Black, Orange, Peach, and Purple Sparkle Nail Polish

Just remember, whatever you decide to wear, I know you will look great in it. Thanks for checking out my Fashion Pick of the Day. Stay tune this Sunday as I will showcase some Fall Random Drive By showing homes that have started decorating for Halloween. I hope to also start getting my house decorated this week. See you soon.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!!!! I'm a So Cal gal myself, Reseda. And I love fall, especially dressing up for fall but we do't get enough of Fall like weather!! Today was a perfect day to FINALLY take out my boots! To bad it was still a bit warm, I really wanted to take out my scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it -especially the hat, TFS! Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit. You are just beautiful!! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, you look fabulous!! Love that jacket!! I love Fall too especially so I can take out my boots and warm coats:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty ~ you look beautiful. Love the jacket and hat. Fall is my favorite.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!