Monday, October 17, 2011

3 Girl Jam and Cricut 360 Blog Hop Winners

If you are here for Halloween Blog Hop: Day 3 click here

Good morning everyone! Just want to thank everyone for visiting my blog during the past couple of days joining me in the following blog hops. I would like to welcome my new followers to my blog and thank those who have been following along. I appreciate all the wonderful comments you have left for me. So without further ado, here are the winners.



3 Girl Jam Ribbon & Buttons Blog Hop Winner
(Using Random. Org)

Drum roll Please.....

#10:  McVic said...
Hi Patty! Super cute layouts love the little gift, great idea!
kacee
already a follower
mcvicwif@Yahoo.com

Cricut 360 Blog Hop Winner
(Using Random. Org)

Drum roll Please.....
#41: Abby L said...Such a fun and colorful spider, love it! I've become a follower and entered my project. Thanks so much :)

Abby
oceans972 at yahoo dot com

Ladies, congrats on winning the blog candy. I will be emailing you shortly to get your mailing address. Please reply no later than this Thursday. Thank you again for visiting.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!