Saturday, September 10, 2011

School/Fall Blog Hop

Welcome to the School/ Fall Blog Hop 
hosted by Sylvia. 

Hello and welcome to my Blog  If you happen to stumble on my blog and would like to play along. Please do so by starting at www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some really talented ladies with Fabulous projects on this blog hop. If you came from Anita's blog, then you are in the right place.
This blog is to showcase some fun School or Fall Ideas. I would like to begin with thanking Sylvia once again for having me be part of her blog hops as they are always fun to do. I decided to choose Fall because it's one of the top favorite Seasons for many people. Especially, I had a good friend of mine who loves Fall and asked if I can make 4 Fall Cards that she can purchase from me. She is the Assistant Principal for the School I work at. So I decided that this was the perfect time to make them because it goes with the hop.

Fall Cards



Fall Card #1
4 x 6 Card
Recollection: Spice Market Paper Collection
DCWV Fall Paper Stack
Cuttlebug Folder: Swirls & Dots
Soft Spoken Embellishments: Pumpkins
Autumn Sentiment Stamp Set: Quote
 Inside of Card

Fall Card #2
4 x 6 Card
Recollection: Spice Market Paper Collection
Cuttlebug Folder: Swirls & Dots
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Autumn Tree Size 3.5
Wall Decor & More: Chair Size 1.5
Autumn Sentiment Stamp Set: Quote


Fall Card #3
4 x 6 Card
Recollection: Spice Market Paper Collection
DCWV Fall Paper Stack
Fall Embellishments: Happy Harvest
Eyelet Outlet Brads: Leaves
Wall Decor & More: Tree Size 2.5
Green Dot Ribbon


Fall Card #4
4 x 6 Card
Recollection: Spice Market Paper Collection
DCWV Fall Paper Stack
Autumn Ribbon
Eyelet Outlet & Brads: Leaves

Giveaway Time
One lucky winner will be chosen by Random.Org on Monday, September 12.
Closing ends 11:59 pm PST Sunday, Sept. 11

Travel Embellishments & Recollections: Butterfly Eyelets
Giveaway Now Officially Closed
Here are the following requirements to enter for a chance to win:

1. Become a Follower ( if not already, letting me know you are)
2. Leave one comment  and include your email address to get a hold of you if you win. 

That's it! Easy Peasy!
Thank You for stopping by my blog. Be sure to visit all the talented ladies on the Blog Hop as they have some amazing projects to show you. Also, thank you so much for commenting on my blog as I always love reading comments and drinking my Starbucks at the same time. :) Your next stop on this blog hop is the very talented Monica.


Here is the Line Up:

Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/

44 comments:

  1. Hey girl love all the cards, the one with the tree and eyelets leaves lovely:) TFS and off I go to check out all the other talented ladies!! Enjoy your weekend:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards and design! Thank you for the chance to win them!
    duches @ ukr . net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice cards!!! You have been busy:) It's been fun being in the hop with:) Thanks for a chance to win!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing your cards - i love fall - i am now a follower
    leokc34@gmail.com

    http://leokc34.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards, all of them. I love those fall leaf brads, adorable. I am already a follower here. It was great being in the hop with you.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a Cricut Cartridge giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great cards. Love the designs. I am already a follower :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! They are all super cute!! THe one that stands out the most is the one with the little tree on it! So cute! I am a new follower!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are great! I love all of the details. Thanks for the instructions for each one detailing how you created them.

    nedine at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards.Love them all.

    kkay2140204@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi bestie!! Your cards are great....love them all!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patty,
    Your cards are beautiful! It was nice hopping along with you!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card set (she's gonna be very happy)!! I also love your clothespin holders:-) I am already a follower...
    jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards,I like them all.New follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your projects! Wonderful job!

    Christy
    graphix@shaw.ca
    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty cards. - new follower

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. brandicriminger[at]yahoo[dot]com

    I am already a follower and I love your last card best :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects. I love the pumpkin card. papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects, love the colors and patterns!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    rossfam@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your cards. The colors are perfect for fall. TFS and thanks for the chance to win. I'm already a follower.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great cards. I really love the one with the tree and leaves. All of your cards have great details and elements. TFS. I'm a follower.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards. Love all of the details, Just became a new follower. pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, what great cards! beautiful and soo soo sweet. happy to be in the hop with you! I am a new follower
    mrsroddy4@aol.com
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Already a follower of your great blog,Those are wonderful!!!!!! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very nice set of fall cards. Could make a lovely gift. I am a follower.
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards! Love the one with the chair under the tree. Reminded me of my Grandpa. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you have been super busy! Great cards :) So glad to be a part of this hop with you!

    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that you made a whole set of fall cards. the chair under the tree is such a pretty card. I am a follower
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous fall cards to get us in the fall mood! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all the fall colors and details! so pretty! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    come on over:)
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love it, you have a nice assortment of fall cards.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cool Fall cards. Already a follower.
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm already a follower :-) I absolutely love your cards and love how you have them displayed. How cute is that? love it! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your cards!!! :) I also love how you're displaying them!! Super cute idea! I bought one for my son's baby shower and haven't come up with how to use it til now!! I've been a follower for awhile now!

    MarieMOtake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your cards!!! :) I also love how you're displaying them!! Super cute idea! I bought one for my son's baby shower and haven't come up with how to use it til now!! I've been a follower for awhile now!

    MarieMOtake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute cards!
    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE them all!!! So many to look at I think I spent about 20 minutes looking. TFS

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great cards they are all super cute.

    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your set of all cards are excellent. Thanks for sharing. Kindest regards. I will become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. All of your cards are so beautiful, Patty! I love the colors and your designs! The fall paper on the fourth card is so elegant! What fabulous Fall cards!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Patty,
    All your cards are beautiful, love all the fall colors you used and your designs!! So happy to be a part of the hop with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful cards. i'm already a follower. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Patty! Your cards are great! You must have been very busy putting these 4 masterpieces together! I love them all. Having so much fun on this hop with you!
    Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely beautiful cards, as always!! I saw the Cricut cut of the little chair on the second card, and was looking to see what cart that came from. I have the same cart but never noticed that cut! I love seeing things through someone else's eyes! I see things I never noticed before!!

    I just looked...congrats on 400 followers!!!! WOW!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!