Monday, September 12, 2011

School/Fall Blog Hop Winner

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are having a great day. Just got home from Michaels as I had a 50% coupon. Mostly everything in the store was 50% which was not bad. The only thing I dislike is that I say to myself Im only going to go in the store for one thing and I come out with more. LOL But, I plan to not spend anything for a while until the Upcoming Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA on Nov. 5th. I am excited because Veronica from Mommys Crafty Creations and I will be taking a workshop together. Is anyone who live in the area or close to the area plan on attending the expo. If so, I would like to do a Meet & Greet. Just an idea but at least we have some time now until the countdown to the expo begins.

However, before I announce the winner of the blog candy, I want to start off by welcoming all my new Followers and my regulars. Thank you so much for your awesome comments,  I always enjoy reading them. I would also like to thank Sylvia once again for having me in her hop. I also noticed that I have now reached 400 followers.Woo Hoo! That is exciting news. So be sure to stop by Wednesday as I will post up my 400 Follower Giveaway. So stay tuned.

Now, onto the winner of the School/Fall Blog Hop Winner is.....
Using Random. Org


littlen said...
beautiful cards. i'm already a follower. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com



Congrats.. I will send you an email to request for your snail mail. Please respond no later than Thursday, Sept. 15. 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow,as we have a new challenge at Die Cuttin Divas. Have a great evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!