Monday, September 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge School Theme Entry

Hey everyone! After making dinner and cleaning the house, I got to spend some time to myself by working in my craft room and crafting away. Over the weekend, I hopped along My Pink Stampers Blog Hop which everyone on their Design Team had many some amazing School Theme Projects. Since the challenge is to make a school theme project as long as it's not a card or scrapbook layout. I decided to alter some mini notebooks. I got a pack of 3 notebooks at the Dollar Tree. I also got to use Mod Podge since I've never used that before. I remember I would ask around how to use it because I didn't want to make a mistake.LOL Maybe, I'll carry them around and give them as an incentive to the students that I have for an afternoon program.

Altered School Mini Notebooks
3 Pack of Mini Composition Note Books (Purchased at Dollar Tree)
School Adhesive Ribbon
Mod Podge
DCWV Fall Paper Pack: ABC's Letter Paper
School Embellishments
Oval Puncher, White Jelly Roll Pen

 First: I used Mod Podge to cover the front and back cover of the Mini Paper.
Then, I placed the paper on top.
 Second, I used the School Adhesive Ribbon and placed a strip on each notebook.
Then, I used the Oval Punch to placed on each notebook.




 Have a great night everyone!



10 comments:

  1. You did a great job. I plan to give the Mod Podge a try with my project too. Lets she how that turns out since it will be my firts time using too.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Good luck on your challenge!!Congrats on winning some candy from the Back to School Hop!!! YAY!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty,
    These mini notebooks are super cute!! Love the paper you used and your embellishments too! Good luck on the challenge :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great notebooks. I really like that DCWV paper you used, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your altered books are awesome. Love the colors and how you decorated them. I haven't used mod podge yet, is it easy to use?
    Congrats on over 400 followers you have inspired us all.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DCWV Paper! The books are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!