Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday News: Design Team Member Announcement

Hi everyone! Before I share some fabulous news. I would like to share that today my husband who works for one of the Universities in Southern California received his 10 Years of Service Pin. He has been working for a program called Upward Bound where they provide Tutoring Services, Financial Aid Assistance, workshops, and prepare students for College for Low Income High School Students. Many of the students that he has worked with are now or have graduated from Big Top Universities such as U.C Berkley, University of Southern California, and more.. His colleagues who also work with him have done an incredible job with the students. So I just wanted to share how proud I am of my husband who I know will be Director of his own program someday.

Now, onto the announcement that I have for all of you. My good friend Mistyrose from
Sweet Magnolia Rose started a call for her first Design Team. I work with Mistyrose on our current Design Team "Die Cuttin Divas." She has started her new business venture. I have been selected as a Design Team Member for Sweet Magnolia Rose's Honey Bee Corner. "Honey Bee Corner is a brand new company that teaches online classes using Monthly Kits." 
I'm excited about taking on this new challenge. It is very different from what I normally do.So lookout for some exciting things to be showcased.We have our first Blog Hop on October 3-6th. Stay tuned as you will get a taste of what this new blog will bring as well as an introduction to the Design Team.

Alright friends, be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow as it is Die Cuttin Diva's Tuesday Challenge. See you all soon.






8 comments:

  1. Congrats. Sounds great!! Can't wait to see the blog hop.
    (:(Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bestie another DT. You are a busy bee lol. congrats!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations atgmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! im already a follower but I thought I would swing in and say HI- so excited to get to work with you on this team!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Patty,

    Looking forward to our bloghop and some great design time ahead.
    Big ((hugs,))
    Diana L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Design Team! What a wonderful and fun time you will have ahead! I will try and stop in for your blog hop!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a design team member!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!