Sunday, September 11, 2011

Given the Butterfly Award

 Hi everyone! A month ago I received this gracious award. I do apologize for not posting it sooner. This award was given to me by two talented ladies which I would like to thank: 
 

Butterfly Award Questions:
Q1) Name your favorite color? Blue
Q2) Name your favorite song? Over the Rainbow
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Chocolate Cake
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment? Others who don't take time to have a small conversation with you.
Q5) Your favorite pet? Our two cats: Jack & Destiny!
Q6) Black or White? Black
Q7) Your biggest fear? Death!
Q8) Best feature? My family
Q9) Everyday attitude? Always smile as it will brighten your day.
Q10) What is perfection? Making time for my husband and family.
Q11) Guilty pleasure? Sweets
Q12) When you're upset you? Spend time in my craft room.

Here are a few that I selected for this award as I feel that everyone deserves this award.
Veronica
Corri
Julie K.
Pammejo
Gigi

Be sure to stop over to their blogs, as they are very talented and have made some amazing projects. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for giving me this award! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!