Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas: Shabby Chic Vintage Style

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good morning everyone! It's that time again over at Die Cuttin Divas as we start off with a new challenge today. Let see some Shabby Chic Vintage Style Cards! This was definitely a challenge because I wasn't sure what vintage looks like or what to create that would be vintage theme. So this is what I created. There will be a day when I will be able to travel to Paris and say Hello to someone from abroad. Hope you like it.

Just Saying Hello Card
A2 Card
Cricut E2 Pre-Loaded Cartridge: Cricut Essentials Label Size 1.5
Paris Eiffel Tower Card
Black Jelly Roll Pen, Black Spool Ribbon
Sentiment Stamp: Just to say "Hello"
Black Stripe Card Stock





Thanks for checking out my Vintage Card. I hope everyone will head over to the Die Cuttin Divas Blog to check out all the other projects that the Design Team have made. We definitely want to see your view of Vintage. 


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,
    I like you're card that you have made for de challenge. Great Job!.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I really like how you added the dots with the jelly roll pen. The Paris card is wonderful.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice has a real nostalgic look and feel.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty, LOVE this vintage card so pretty!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!