Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #33:Lets go to the Circus.

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good morning everyone! It's that time again over at Die Cuttin Divas as we start off with a new challenge today. Let's go to the Circus! I remember growing up as a little girl, I've always enjoyed a trip to the circus with my parents. We would laugh at the silly clowns doing silly stuff and more. So for this challenge, we want you to create something that describes the circus. Think outside the box. I had fun making this circus Treat box.Maybe I can give it to a child who will take a trip to the circus someday.

Circus Clown Treat
Box Favor
Paper Doll Shape Cartridge: Clown Size 4
Buttons, Googly Eyes
White Jelly Roll Pen



Thanks for checking out my Circus Clown Treat Box. I hope everyone will head over to the Die Cuttin Divas Blog to check out all the other projects that the Design Team have made. You sure will be in for a treat at the circus. 


Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Your clown is just way too cute. Great idea adding it to a treat bag.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! he is so CUTE!!! and what a fun treat box for some goodies!! Thanks for sharing Patty:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, it's funny you say that because my daughter is horrified with clowns. Till this day she’s horrified. :/ As for me I love clown. I love your bag and all the fun colors. It's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! It's great treat box for a bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is so adorable, love the colors. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!