Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #32:Lets go to the Zoo.

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Good morning everyone! It's that time again over at Die Cuttin Divas as we start off with a new challenge today. Let's go to the Zoo! Many who have gone to the zoo see so many exotic animals. The challenge is to create an Animal Shaped Card. I had fun making this card. I'm not a big fun of Mice unless it's Mickey Mouse. But for this card, I didnt make Mickey Mouse. LOL MY animal shaped card that I selected was this cute mouse from Create a Critter.And what perfect sentiment stamp would go with this card no other than MY Pink Stamper: Punnylicious Stamp Set: "Have a Mice Day."

"Have a Mice Day!" Shaped Card
Create a Critter Cartridge: Mouse Size 5
My Pink Stamper Punnylicious Stamp Set: Have a Mice Day!



Thanks everyone for stopping by. Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that the Design Team have made. They are incredible. Then, be sure to join us in this fun challenge. Please stop by tomorrow as I will have my 400 Follower Giveaway. You don't want to miss out for a chance to win. 







6 comments:

  1. Adorable Patty!!! That's one o my favorite carts:) TFS
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created such a wonderful card! I love the mouse. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cart as well. What a cute/adorable little mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable, Patty! I just love the cute mouse! What a great shaped card!! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! Create a Critter cart is awesome. Have a wonderful evening.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute mouse!
    Thanks for stopping over, I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!