Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #31: Sketch #2

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend. My siblings, hubby, and I took a drive up to Solvang and Santa Barbara. The weather was great and it was a nice relaxing day. Despite the traffic back home,it was fun. I also took advantage of the 50% Sale at Michaels. I used my coupon to purchase a Martha Stewarts Halloween Spider Border Punch Set. It's Sketch week again at Die Cuttin Divas. We are to create a card following the sketch below. I really enjoy sketches because they are fun to do. After checking my project be sure to check out the wonderful ladies projects on the Design Team.
 
Sketch #2
 

"Thinking of You" Card
Black Card Stock 4 x 6 Card
White Card Stock 3.5 x 5.5
Recollection Paper: Black w/ white Dots 3 x 5
Stampin Up Border Punch
Red Ribbon, Black Spool Ribbon
Prima Flowers, White Jelly Roll Pen
Sentiment Stamp: Thinking of You

 



 
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the DT's cards. I would love if everyone tries out this challenge. I have also been awarded the Butterfly award. So I will be posting that soon. Have a wonderful day friends. 

8 comments:

  1. Your card is clean and simple. I love putting black and white together with one other color. You did an excellent job this week. One of my favs!-Yvette
    P.S. I love Solvang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are always so elegant togther and this was a great sketch. I think I am going to have to use it again with different papers.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Patty! I love the colors - they are always so elegant together! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is Hot with me the year!!! Almost every outfit that I bought for this season matches LOL all it's missing is animal print :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors Patti and gorgeous card! I hope to find a little time to play in the challenge~looks like a fun sketch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Patty! It's so elegant with the black, white, and red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, glad to hear you had a fabulous labor day!! It sure was HOT huh? Love the red with the black and white looks elegant!! TFS my friend:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I just love the colors on your card. The sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for the sweet comment about my haunted mansion project as a guest designer at Norma's blog. You are such a wonderful friend.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!