Friday, September 30, 2011

Cricut360- Challenge #13: Welcome Baby

Welcome to Cricut360 Friday Challenge!
"Welcome Baby"

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all excited for a great weekend. Yesterday was a great day because my hubby and my sister celebrated their birthday. We got to enjoy some yummy cake and food, and they opened up some fun presents. I like to make special time for each of them as they are both very important to me. Anywhoo, today we have a new challenge over at Cricut 360. Do you know someone that just had a baby and want to create a fun card or layout for them, but don't know where to start. Then head on over to our blog as you will find inspiring projects to help you create that perfect project to Welcome that special baby! The challenge is to create a card or layout using white,embossing, and pastel colors and you can use any cricut cartridge.

I decided to create a Welcome Baby Boy card. So if anyone is expecting a baby boy, this is the card for you.

Welcome Baby!
Recollection Card Stock:Brown Size 4 x 6
Blue Polka Dot Paper
White Card Stock
Stretch your Imagination Cartridge: Baby Size 3.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Brown Spool Ribbon
Epoxy Stickers: Baby


Thanks for checking out my card. Be sure to check out the Design Team projects as they have done an amazing job. Be sure to stay tuned next week for some fun projects I will be posting. Till then, have a great weekend everyone.

6 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!