Friday, September 9, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #11: For A Hero... Commemorating 9/11

Welcome to Cricut360 Friday Challenge!

This challenge is very important time right now for our Country as this Sunday, commemorates the 10th Year Anniversary of the September 11th Attacks. Many lives were lost but not forgotten. So for this challenge,we would love for you to create a card or layout for the Hero in your life. You may use any cartridge. The best part of this challenge, Robyn from My Pink Stamper is our first sponsor. She gave us a set of stamps "Freedom Rocks" for one lucky winner chosen by Random. Org to win this set. 



So be sure to check out the amazing projects the DT have made. They will definitely inspire you to enter our challenge for this week. Hope you like the card I made.

USA Card
Cricut E2 Pre-Loaded Cartridge Decals: Army Girl
Cuttlebug Folder: Swirl Dots
Card Stock: Red, White, Blue
White Jelly Roll Pen
Red Stripe Ribbon
Clear Stamps: Freedom Set: USA & Flag






Thank you so much for visiting. And again, be sure to stop over Cricut 360 to see what everyone has made. Have a great day everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Patty great minds think alike huh! I used this cart too (again! seems to be my go to cart) This is super cute. Enjoy being on DT with you.
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, I absolutely love your card. You did an awesome job. Thank you for the kind words you left about my Haunted Mansion project.
    Have super duper Friday.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card amiga. I hope I make it on time this time for the challenge lol

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the cutest card, loving the googly eyes!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!