Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stampin Daisies Sketch Challenge #1 Entry

Hi guys! Im back again. As I said earlier today, I got to spend the evening catching up on projects for my Design Teams Upcoming Challenges and the chance to work on a card for a challenge. Stampin Daisies has started their first challenge and it was to follow a sketch as seen below.


I decided to make a hello card that can be given for any occasion. It was fun following the sketch because you can use any paper you want as long as you follow the sketch.

Hi Card
Stamps by Judith: Jar
Flower Stem Stamp
White Jelly Roll Pen
Yellow Card Stock: 4 x 6 for card
Purple Daisy Flower Paper, Purple Card Stock, Yellow Square Paper
Flower Brad, Sew & Easy Purple Stripe Twine, Hi Sticker





Alright everyone, I hope you like my card. Maybe, I'll get to work on some more challenges tomorrow. Have a great day tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun card. Good luck on your entry. Thanks for joining in on the Stampin Daisies Challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SUPER cute! I love the little jar with the flowers:) Thanks so much for playing with us!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I think it looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Daisies :)

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card bestie! Good luck with the challenge. I wanna give it a try. I hope I could make the time.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love the colors!! :) Thank you for joining us in our very first sketch challenge!! :)
    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!