Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge:Lets Face it Fridays- Our Furry Friends Entry

Hi guys! I'm back. I have been a busy bee entering for challenges. The next card I made is for my one of the teachers that I am working in. She is a Kindergarten Teacher. This is the second year I get to work in her classroom, even though I have known her for 7 years now. Last Friday was her birthday and since I didn't work that day, I wanted to make a card for her that I can give her tomorrow at work. I know she will love it because it has a cat and since she has a cute cat named Charlie at home. I am entering this card into the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge blog. I won a set of Peachy Keen Stamps along time ago on a blog hop and this is my first time finally using them.

Here are the Requirements for the PKS Challenge:
Create a project using animals as your main theme! Easy peasy!
THE RULES:
  • Project must be new
  • Must incorporate Peachy Keen Faces
  • Please link directly to your blog post (not blog address)
  • Link by 9/1 - 11:59 pm CDT

Meow Birthday to You Card:
Create a Critter Cartridge: Cat 2 Size 3.5 & Yarn Size2.5
Dot Ribbon
Pink Stripe Paper & Black Dot Paper
White Card Size 4 x 6
PK-441 Cute & Cuddly 1-1/8
Color Pencils



Entering in the following challenge:
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Let's Face it Fridays- Our Furry Friends

Alright my fellow followers, that is all for today. I thank you again for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments. I definitely enjoy reading them. Stay tune on Tuesday for Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge Card that I have made. Have a good night everyone.


8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the colors you used and the kitty's face looks adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now that is adorable!! You choose the perfect Peachy face for this kitty! Love it! You did a wonderful job with the challenge! Thanks fro playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that kitty is so cute! I love the sparkly yarn and the fun ribbon! Absolutely adorable card, Patty!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! her face it so sweet:) Love the bling on the ball of yarn!! just adorable!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card I love the sparkling ball of yarn. the cat has the look like uhh oh no you caught me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the expression on the kitty and that glittery ball of yarn. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitty is so cute. I love the expression on her face and the glittery ball of yarn!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!