Friday, August 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper: Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge

       Click Here for the Back to School Blog Hop

Click Here for the Cricut360: Challenge#7 Old West

      Hello my friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far. I had a great day spending it with my hubby as we had a Movie/Lunch Date. We went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was definitely a good movie. Then we had a yummy lunch with a Margarita at Acapulco's Restaurant. Tomorrow, will be fun because we are heading to Bolsa Chica Beach to enjoy a nice relaxing time at the beach. Anywho, there are so many fun Blog Hops going on today and tomorrow especially the Back to School Blog Hop that I am participating in which I thank everyone for stopping by to check out my project. If you haven't got a chance to see it, just click the link above. Also, Cricut360 has a new challenge today called the OLD West and I created a fun card which I would love for you to check out if you haven't done so by clicking above.

      Another hop that I went to check out today is Robyn at My Pink Stamper. It is called My Pinkalicious Blog Hop and the Design Team did some amazing projects and they have some great giveaways. I wanted to participate in the fun challenge because it is as follows: Show YOUR STYLE making favorite thing. It could be your favorite color combo, favorite cricut cartridge, your favorite technique, etc. I decided to go with My Favorite Cartridge which is Create a Critter. I wanted to create a shaped card using one of My Pink Stamper Punnylicious Stamps Set. This card is for one of my sister-n-laws who will be celebrating her birthday this coming week. I also plan to create another birthday card for my other sister-n-law who is celebrating the same birthday because they are twins. But one of my sister-n-laws would like a card that has a cheetah or something related to that. If anyone has an idea of a cartridge that has that or what I can use, any tips would be great. :)

Hippo Birthday Shaped Card
Create a Critter Cartridge: Hippo Size 5
White Flower, White Pearls,
My Pink Stamper Punnylicious Stamps: Hippo Birthday




Well, thank you for stopping by and please be sure to come by tomorrow for another project I will be showcasing for the Back to School Blog Hop. Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

P.S. By any chance, has anyone been experiencing problems with their followers Link Box. For some reason it doesn't show my followers. I hope Blogger fixes this issue because I love getting new followers.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hippo is darling! I love the little flower in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Loving the hippo shape.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute shaped card, and I love how you placed the sentiment on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! Love the flower inherent hair! Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG adorable!!!! I really have to take out my Create a Critter cartridge cause I LOVE it so much!!! Good luck on your challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute :) Purple is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute.....love it.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!