Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #30: Fall

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Hi everyone! Wow! Can you believe it. Another hot day in Southern California. I love Summer but I'm definitely ready for Fall to come around. Speaking of Fall, our challenge today at Die Cuttin Diva, the Design Team and I created some beautiful cards and layouts showcasing Autumn. A beautiful time when the leaves start changing and a slight breeze takes place. I wanted to create a card that illustrates what Fall is like especially those who are in love with this season. I plan on giving this card to the Assistant Principle in our school. I worked with her for two years when she was a Kinder Teacher. I always love to hear how she describes Fall Season and how she looks forward to that season. I also used two brads from our sponsor: Eyelet Outlet & Brad Company which are an Acorn and a Squirrel. Last week, I was excited because Eyelet Outlet featured my Teacher Card that I made last week for our Teacher Challenge on their Eyelet Outlet Website Gallary. I felt very honor to know that they loved my card. I am also entering this into their contest they are having on their Facebook Page: Eyelet Outlet Company in which they are asking to create a card using their products.


"Fall" in Love Card
Recollections Card Stock: Spice Collection: Spice Yellow 4 x 6 Card
Light Tan Card Stock 4 x 6
Fall Paper
Give a Hoot Cartridge: Branch Border Size 2 (Under the Squirrel image)
Eyelet Outlet & Brad: Squirrel, Acorn
Prima Flowers, White Jelly Roll Pen
SP & Company Stamps: Fall
Autumn Ribbon






Alright friends. We want to see what you can create for this time of year. Also, please take this time to check out the projects that the Design Team has made as they have done an incredible job. Have a great day and stay tune for some more projects to come. I do plan on doing a video soon but I'm not sure what type of Video I will do next.

Hugs,

Patty
Creative Diva


 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely fall card Patty!! I'm so ready for fall , winter anything but this hot weather LOL!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Patty! The colors are perfect for fall! I love the tree branch and the adorable squirrel and acorn! Awesome card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute squirrel brad. Love that background paper and ribbon.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee, fall is just around the corner, and it's my favorite time of year! This card is just adorable Patty! I love the little squirrel on the branch. The paper and ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!