Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #28: Back 2 School

It's Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge Day!

Hi friends! Another great challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas! Since many boys and girls have either returned to school or about to start school soon, this challenge inspires to create some kids on our cards. The DT and I have made some amazing cards this week, which we would love for each of you to come and check it out by clicking here: Die Cuttin Divas after checking out my project. Since our students are in their second week of school, the Kinders are adjusting to the classroom, getting to know new friends, and learning. I wanted to make a card for my brother who is also getting ready for the new school year this week. He is a First Grade Teacher and I wanted to make a special card for him to wish him a great year with his students.

Back to School Card
A Child's Year Cartridge: School (-s) Size 4
Black Card Stock: 4 x 6
DCWV Fall Paper Stack: Back to School Paper 4 x 6 (then cut less than an inch on each side)
Sew & Easy Twine
Back to School Embellishment Sticker
Blue Gel Pen



I hope you like what I made. Now, check out our blog and get inspired by the awesome cards the ladies have made. Once you created your card, link it to our blog and we will hop over to check it out. Take care everyone and talk to you all soon.

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva



Entering this card in the following challenge:
Cards by Jovan: Back to School Blog Hop


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper Cute Card. Blog Candy at my place. Come visit.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Angela from Creative Creations! Thank you for becoming a follower :) I love your projects as well! especially your back to school card! I'm trying to reach 100 followers, I have 3 giveaways for 3 followers when I reach 100, but I'm thinking of changing it to 50 followers and go from there lol ... I tried to become a follower of your blog but I couldn't find a followers link :( let me know if I'm just missing it.
    Thank you again,
    Angela
    http://wwwcreativecreationsbyangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back to school card is wonderful. I just love the colors you used and that cart can be used for so many things.
    Have a fabulous day.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute Love the silhouette and the twine. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and your sweet comments.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!