Friday, August 26, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #9: Relax


Happy Friday everyone! It's been really hot here in Southern California. Today temperature is said to be 105 degrees or so. Too Hot! I love Summer but not when it's too hot. But, Summer is definitely winding down and Labor Day is just around the corner. So what great way to start thinking about what to do for Labor Day is to take a day to relax. Needs ideas on what to do or what to create on a relaxing day. Then hop over to Cricut 360 and see what the Design Team and I have made for this great challenge. I know that some families or people love to go fishing at a lake or park. I created a Mini Scrapbook Page where you can include a picture that captures that fun & relaxing moment. Hope you everyone loves it!

Relax Mini Layout:
Simply Charmed: Fishing Size 1.5 or 2
Prima Road Trip 6 x 6 Paper Pack
SP & Company Mix & Match Sentiment: Holiday Stamp Set: Labor Day
Sewing Thread for the Fishing Pole




I hope you enjoyed my Mini Layout and don't forget to check out the other amazing cards/ layouts the Design Team has made. Trust me, you will love them. Once you have been inspired and created a project for our challenge. Be sure to link it for a chance to win a prize. Now, I am looking forward to the week. I'll be posting a couple of cards this weekend so that everyone can check out. Now, I'm hoping if I don't get called to sub today, I will finally be going to Disneyland. I'll share with all of you tomorrow if I did go to Disney or not. Till then, have a wonderful day my lovely friends.


Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

15 comments:

  1. Patty, this is darling--one of your best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, this is too cute ... fishing is the perfect Labor Day activity. I love that the mat for your picture looks like a little pond! Great job!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Patty, that is soooooo cute! Don't you just love when paper makes it all come together.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so cute.

    Patty I have an award for you on my blog.
    http://omascrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestie your LO looks great!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! girl this layout is super cute!! Fabulous job! We are also trying to keep cool and I so want the cold weather LOL!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so AWESOME, Patty! There are so many fun design elements - what a fabulous layout! You did such a great job! I LOVE it!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome, great design...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute you did a great job. Love this alot!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Patty... great papers! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The paper is really neat but you did a great job putting all the elements together I really like this LO
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty,
    Your layout is super cute, love that background paper. Great design :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mini LO is adorable. Love the paper choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!