Friday, August 19, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #8: Back to School

Welcome! It's Cricut360 #8: Back to School Challenge.

Happy Friday everyone! So excited it's the weekend already. I hope everyone had a great week. Today, we have another fun challenge at Cricut360. As you know, either many students are either back at school or getting ready to go back. What great way to celebrate the start of a new School year is by creating a card or a layout. Maybe, it's your first child entering kinder, middle school, high school, or even college and want to capture those memories by creating a scrapbook layout. How about a card for their teacher letting them know how excited they are coming to their class or a card for your child. Then this is the challenge for you.
I wanted to create a Back to School Card for my niece who goes back to school in 2 weeks. My niece Briana is entering the Third Grade and I want to wish her a great year. So this card will remind her to Rise and Shine and get ready for another great school year. I selected the Book Cut from Hello Kitty because I know she loves to read. I know my niece will love it.

Back to School Card

Hello Kitty Cartridge: Books Size 2.5
Rise and Shine Embellishment Sticker
Purple Card Stock: 4 x 6
DCWV Fall Paper Stack: School 




Here is the Prize that one lucky winner will win chosen by Random. Org:
Echo Park Dots & Stripes - Metropolitan Collection 6" paper pad


Now, hop on over to Cricut360 to check out all the other amazing cards and layouts the amazing Design Team Ladies have made. Then, head into your craft space and create a fun project that we can check out. Have a wonderful day everyone and talk to you all soon.

13 comments:

  1. Seeing all these Back To School projects just make me want to create one, but my lil one is only 3 months old!! I wish I knew someone who was going to school so I can try some of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project this week--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. My kids start in 2 weeks, and I might make them cards this year. This is a tough year for my oldest so it might cheer him up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.
    @ Marie- Aww! 3 Months. How cute. Well it's never to late to start. :)
    @Angie- I know that whatever card you make him, he will smile. I hope things get better.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a grandchild in every school this year... my youngest in Elementary, my next in Middle or Jr. High and my oldest is going to be a senior in High School! I better get going on making them some cards!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo cute, can you believe it is time for school again?...I can't wait until fall...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project. I don't like all the traffic caused by back to school. Makes my commute longer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable I love the colors you used!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card..TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it's that time of year! My son started 7th grade a couple of days ago. I love your card, it's so cute!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! You work is awesome!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very cute! Thanks for stopping by my little blog every week. I'm so happy to be in the design team with you.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patty,
    Super adorable card, love the ribbon and the sentiment sticker is perfect!!
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!