Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Card Donation for Cause as seen at My Pink Stamper

Hi everyone! I came upon a post on Robyn's My Pink Stamper Site that talks about making homemade cards for women who are Breast Cancer Survivors. This wonderful person named Kathy is sponsoring a breakfast brunch for the wonderful women who have gone through or are going through Breast Cancer. She is asking if we can take this time to send cards for the women as they will be placed at each table so that when the women arrive, they will each have a wonderful card to read and remember. I wanted to create a card that will remind at least one woman what strong person she is and that she should never loose faith. To remind her that no matter what, she is a Survivor. I am entering this into My Pink Stamper as she would love to see the cards that we have made. If you would like to make a card for this great cause, be sure to head over to My Pink Stamper to get the info as to where to mail the card. I know that each of us can make a difference in the lives of these women

I'm a SURVIVOR Card
A2 Card
Pink Sparkly Card Stock
Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Embellishments: Survivor
The Paper Studio Ribbon
Prima Flowers: Pink Cream




Thank you for visiting, and again be sure to take this time to make a card that can make a difference in someone's live or bring a smile to them. 


Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva



12 comments:

  1. Great job on the card I really like the pink sparkly paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I think this would cheer anyone up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card..I love the embossing! I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink... :)
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, the embossing & flowers are great little touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Patty!! This card will certainly put a smile on some ones face:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card; nice job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your wonderful inspiring ideas! Please get your award at my blog!
    carla-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card for a wonderful cause. My SU person had a card party were we all made cards to give to this cause.
    Love your card. Thanks for the sweet comment on my Cricut 360 card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cause!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. The embossing on this card is so pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Friend, What a wonderful card. Love the colors.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!