Monday, July 4, 2011

My First 5k Run/ Blog Awards

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day with family. This morning, I got to run my first 5K to celebrate 4th of July. This is a huge accomplishment for me because it was my first time doing something like this. I feel very proud of myself and I thank my hubby for being there and cheering for me. Here are two pics from my race.


 ** Can you spot me? Im in the center running.**


In other news, I have been graciously given  an awesome award by a wonderful friend which is Norma at Pink Bling Crafter. She has passed along the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award." Thank you so much Norma! Please be sure to follow her blog as she has some amazing projects to share with all of you.



The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


Here are 7 Random Facts about me:
1. I'm officially participating in my first 5k Marathon today.
2. I love my hubby.
3. I got a Michaels gift card for my birthday and bought some goodies.
4. I love that I have met some awesome Crafty Blogger Friends.
5. I will be renewing my Disneyland Annual Pass in August.
6. I love spending time with my family.
7. I enjoy being on two design teams: Die Cuttin Divas & Cricut360.

Here are the 7 Crafty Bloggers:

 The second award that I received was from Tori at Its Toris Time. This award is so cute. Thank you so much Tori and everyone be sure to stop by her blog and become a follower. Now there are no rules to this award.


3. Barb
5. Lisa

My faithful followers, be sure to follow all the wonderful crafter's blog. You will be amazed at what you will see. May everyone continue to have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I remember my first 5K--it's a great accomplishment to celebrate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- Thanks for the award. I was just going to post about your 5K and then was totally surprised when I saw the award an that you passed it on to me. thanks for thinking of me.

    Now CONGRATULATIONS on your first 5K. I remember my first 5K- I was nervous and excited at the start and really proud at the finish.
    i ran my first 5 mile race last November in Central Park in NYC the weekend of the NYC Marathon (I am always in NYC for marathon week since I am one of the event planners for the title sponsor).

    I am not much of a runner, but that was a big goal for me.

    My Husband is a marathoner so I have great respect for runners.

    Congratulations again. You look great in your finish photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! congratulations on your 5K just fantastic!!! You look fabulous! Well deserved on the Sweet Award my friend:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first 5K and your awards! After my first 5K, I couldn't walk for like three days afterwards! I obviously didn't train enough ;P I hope you have a safe, happy 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on completing your first of many 5Ks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and Way to Go! 10K next???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!