Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Birthday Blog Candy Winner is...

Happy Saturday everyone! I just returned from spending the day with my family. We just finished watching the Movie "Transformers 3." It was good. I just enjoyed watch Patrick Dempsey. Love Mr. McDreamy. LOL Anywho, I know what everyone is looking forward to write now, you guessed it. I have selected the winner of My Birthday Blog Candy Giveaway using Random. Org. Before I do that, I would love to say thank you to me new and already followers. Enjoyed reading all the beautiful birthday wishes you have left me.

The Winner of the 2 pack of Sticker Embellishments
 is.....
#22: Cre8tiveVet (Yvette) said...Happy Belated Birthday!!! I wish I had visited your blog 39 minutes earlier then it would have been on time! Sounds like you got yourself a great husband.

Congrats Yvette on winning the two packs of stickers. I will be emailing you shortly for your snail mail. You will have till Thursday, July 7th to respond. :) 

I also have received two great awards by two wonderful people. But, I will have that posted up soon. Thanks and talk to you guys soon.


10 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I watched Transformers 3 on Wednesday with my son and he of course LOVED it!!! I agree I loved seeing Mr. McDreamy Hee Hee!! Glad to hear you had a fabulous BIRTHDAY!! Congrats to Yvette YAY!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo Hoooo! Thank you so much I can't wait to use these stickers! -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Yvette!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Yvette!! Amiga Im glad you had a great time with your family.

    Hugs,
    vero
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Patty...for some ODD reason it posted the same message 3 times. I am happy for Yvette, but I have no idea why it did that. Hope your birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha Patty,
    Oh I wished I chk out your blog earlier to wish you a Happy Birthday. But better late than ever right? I hope you had such a fabulous time.My kids really enjoyed watching trans 3 too. It was such a great movie.Better than the second one IMO.Hope you enjoy your 4th of July.
    Hugs,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!