Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Card with Prima Flowers.

Hello friends! I'm loving the cooler temperatures this week in Southern California. It definitely doesn't feel as hot as it normally is. How is the weather where everyone else lives? As I promised, I spent the last 2 days in my craft room catching up on projects, and one of them that I worked on recently is a birthday card for my friend Kristen who will be celebrating her birthday next week. I wanted to create a great card for her using the Prima flowers that I purchased over the weekend. I would love to hear what you think.

Happy Birthday Card:
Wall Decor & More: Tree Size 3.5
Prima Flowers: Peach
Black Card Stock: Size 5 x 7
DCWV Citrus Card Stock: Glitter Teal Blue 4.5 x 6.5
Green Card Stock: Cut at the size you wish, then cut in btw with your scissors.
Martha Stewart Ribbon: Light Purple
Embossing Powder: Brown
Stampin Up Birthday Stamps: Happy Birthday





Thank you everyone for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments. Each day I enjoy reading the sweetest comments. That inspires me to continue creating. Just F.Y.I. I will be having a giveaway on my FB Page in the coming week. So if you would love to follow and like my FB Page: Creative Diva., you will get to also tune in to FB Candy Giveaways. Have a great day everyone and hope to hear from you all.


13 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, love teal glitter paper & the flower are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the glittery look and the prima flowers add a great touch~Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, this is so GORGEOUS! I absolutely love the color combo! The DCWV paper is so pretty and I love the flowers. Fabulous card! I love it! And thanks so much for posting my giveaway :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! girl this is beautiful!!!!! I love that tree but darn I don't have that cartridge:( LOVE LOVE it looks like the wind is blowing the flowers! Beautiful
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I have a blog award for you so please visit me.
    Hugs,
    Oana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I like this very much! It's a very creative way to use flowers. The color for the sky is so pretty too. I'm used to seeing trees on cards during the "daytime," but this is like a more peaceful, romantic time of day. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love it. Looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I like the tree with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!