Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goodies I bought at Prima Marketing Warehouse Sale.

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone did something fun or relaxing today. As for me, I took advantage yesterday and today of attending the Super Sale that Prima was having out in Chino, California. They had alot of good deals so I felt it didn't hurt to take a look.

Let's begin... on Friday, My bestie Veronica from Mommys Crafty Creations and I attended the first day of their sale. It was good that we went because they had things from .50 cents up to $5.00. There were packs of flowers that were .50 cents which I thought was a good deal. Unfortuantely, when I went today, they raised the prices up to $1.00 or $2.00. Either way, I think most of the items I bought were at reasonable prices such as the bottle of flowers that I bought which were at $2 bucks. So here is the first batch of stuff that I bought and again, I wanted to make sure I stayed within my budget which was $20 bucks and I only spend $19 bucks because of tax.
Prima Marketing Warehouse
Chino, California

 Veronica and I lined up with our bags filled with items as we get ready to pay.
It was funny because one of the guys there would tell me: "Hey, your bag is not filled up all the way." I responded with "Don't worry, I'll be back again tomorrow. I'm on a budget." LOL
 Above photo: This is what it looked like on Friday.

 Above picture: In this bag contains the things I bought on Friday.

 Everything here I bought are starting from .50 cents to $2.00.

 Let's see what I can create with the flowers above. Some of them I will be giving away for upcoming blog candy.

Today, on Saturday was the second day of the sale. I met up with my good friend Tammy from Positively Magnificient Scrapper and I now got the pleasure of meeting another crafty blogger Justine from Just My Crafts. It is great to meet other bloggers who share the same hobby.  Great hanging out with you ladies. 
So for this time that I return back to their sale, I didn't spend as much as the day before because I just wanted to get a few more flower jars. I also got this paper pad for $2 bucks which is about road trips. I thought it would be cute to use. After we all shopped, we headed out to Wooten's Scrapbook Store in Ontario, CA. It is always hard to go in there and not want to buy everything you see in the store. But, I did good again. I stayed within my budget. I bought 2 bottles of stickles and 4 sheets of designer paper and 2 phrases die cuts.
Well, let's see what fun creations I can make with what I bought. I hope tomorrow I can work in my scrapbook room and do some crafting. I also hope to do a video of my craftroom so stay tuned for that. Alright, everyone... well I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and well talk to all of you soon. 


7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create. What a great sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. What an amazing sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your wonder finds!!! Get creating :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am sooo jealous, Patty! Wow, this looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what you create with all of your new goodies :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Oh how I wish I was there with you. I love flowers and can't seem to get enough. Looking forward to your projects.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! great deals!! I can't wait to see some projects with the goodies you got girl!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Their prices were much lower this time around! I didn't go, thinkging the prices will be "show prices". You got some great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!