Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #25: Summer Sweet Treats Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! You know what that means.... It's Die Cuttin Divas Tueday Challenge Time! I welcome you to another fun challenge over at our blog where the Design Team and I have made some amazing cards for this challenge. Every week, we always see how creative everyone gets with our challenges. That makes us smile. I have to applaud all of you who enter each week because I believe that you are all Winners. So keep up the great work and creativity.

Now, onto the card I designed for this Challenge. Since I posted earlier about the cartridges that I recently purchased at Michaels, one of the cartridges I bought was perfect for this challenge. When you think of Summer, you think of something tasty and yummy to eat such as a sweet treat. Especially, for someone who is celebrating a birthday would love to enjoy some Birthday Cake. Here is a card I made. I also would like to thank one of our sponsors: Eyelet Outlet & Brads. They are amazing company that has awesome brads from all themes. I would love for all of you to check out their blog and Facebook Page and become a follower. I used one of their brads that will be coming out soon.

Happy Birthday Card:
Sweet Treats Cartridge: Birthday Cake Size 5.5
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: D'vine Swirl
Eyelet Outlet & Brad: Birthday Cake.
 


 
So what are you waiting for... I invite you to hop over to our Blog: "Die Cuttin Divas" and take the chance to enter our challenge. I know I would love to visit what you have made. Also, if you want some ideas or some inspiration, just visit each of the amazing ladies on the Design Team as they share how they made their project.

In other news, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your sweet comments during Rachelle's It's your Birthday Blog Hop. I am happy to have gain new followers and also continue to love all my regular followers. Without you, I would not be able to do this. You all inspire me to create and design projects that I can share with all of you. 
 
Now, as you know, it is time to select the winner of the Prima Flowers Blog Candy. I wish I can award everyone but there can only be one winner. I had a total of 66 Comments for all 4 days.
The Winner is ..........
 
Using Random. Org: 
 
 
jjocarlson said...
cute layout luv the colors

Congrats to the winner. I will be emailing your for your mailing address. You have till this Thursday to respond. If not, I will select one winner. Please stay tuned as I hope to reach 300 followers for another great giveaway. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, super yummy cake card!! Is that the mini cake brad? so cute!! Congratulations to the winner:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...Love the embossing:) Enjoy all your new carts...Fun!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!