Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #24: Shaped Die-Cut Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that you are having a fantastic day. Today the Design Team and I over at Die Cuttin Divas have made some amazing Shaped Die-Cut Challenges. The challenge this week was to create a Shaped Die-Cut Card in which can be any cut as long as the card is not squared or rectangle. This was another fun challenge to do because I wanted to make a card for the special person in my life which is no other than my husband. He does a Summer Program for Low- Income High School Students in which he lives on Campus for 5 weeks to provide the students the College experience with College Courses, study methods, assistance in applying for Financial Aid, Scholarships, and more. So when he is gone, I wanted to make him a card in which I let him know how much I love and miss him.

I love Moo Card:

Create a Critter Cartridge: Cow Size 5.5
My Pink Stamper Stamps: More- Punny-licious: I love moo...
Prima Flowers: Mauve
Pink Embossing Powder





Be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas and check out all the other projects. Then, we would love to check out what you create. Have fun and be creative.

5 comments:

  1. SOO cute! I love that you could add pink sparkle and still pull off a card for a man! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! What an awesome thing your hubby does. Love the flower in her hair. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this card it's so CUTEEEE! Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the little flower you added! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!