Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #23: Summer Fun Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are having a great morning. Today is Die Cuttin Diva Tuesday Challenge. Living in Sunny Southern California can get really warm especially that I live in the Inland Empire. Temperatures usually get around 90 degrees. What best way to relieve from the warm weather would be a trip to the beach or even the pool. Just a way to be refreshed. Well, look no further, over at Die Cuttin Divas today, The Design Team and I are doing a Summer Fun Challenge: Your challenge is to create a card that describes Summer in a fun way. So let's see those beach balls, sand castles, summer drinks, etc. Let's see what fun Summer Theme Cut you can find and create a card with it.

Here is a fun Summer Card I made that describes someone having a great time getting away from the warm weather. This card can be given as a Birthday Card or whatever you like to call it. Especially for someone who is having some kind of fun Summer Theme Party. I know that many love to go Scuba Diving or Snorkeling during the Summer.

Summer Easel Card: Under The Sea
White and Blue Card Stock
Green Dotted PaperCricut E2 Pre-loaded Cartridge: Cricut Decals: Teenboy2 Size 3.75Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine SwirlsRecollections: Feeling Fishy Stamps
 





 
Ok, now that I have inspired you with my project. How about you head on over to our blog and check out all the other ladies wonderful cards that have created. Then, once you know what you want to create, link it up and I will come by to check it out. Click here to take you right over to Die Cuttin Divas. Please stop by tomorrow as I will post something that I have made with the Prima Flowers I bought over the weekend. 


7 comments:

  1. Way COOL!!! Patty..I love the under the sea theme.I haven't been in salt water in years now :o( Thanks for being creative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just too cute! Love the image and the easel card! Great job Patty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG he's so cute, love the googlie eyes and that it's a easel card great job amiga!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty,

    Super cute.... I do not have this cart yet and now need to add it to my must have list. TFS!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute easel card! Love the image you cut and the googles eyes..too cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's great! Really like the easel card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!