Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #22: Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone! It's Die Cuttin Diva Tuesday Challenge. Today's challenge is going to be fun because you are to create a card following the sketch below. Again, it can be any cut, any theme, any cartridge.

 This was definitely a fun sketch to do because I got to enjoy using my Cricut American Alphabet Cartridge to create the Dollie image. I am giving this card to one of my Bff's: Veronica from Mommys Crafty Creations to say Thank You for the awesome Scrapbooking stuff she gave me for my birthday recently. I know she will love it. Can you believe it. Veronica and I have known each other since we were in Fourth Grade and I am blessed to continue to have her in my life. She is a wonderful and sweet friend.

Friends Forever Thank You Card:
CricutE2PC: Cricut American Alphabet Cartridge: Dollie Size 3.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Seeing Spots
Prima Flowers
Sentiment Stamp: Friends Forever


 Front of the Card

Back of the Card

Alright everyone, so I hope my project inspired you to create something fun and exciting following the sketch above. So click here to take you directly to our blog Die Cuttin Divas so you can check out what other cards the Design Team has made. Once you got your project done, link it up so we can visit your blog to check it out. I also want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who has been participating in the challenges, everyone is so amazing and creative. We just love the projects you enter. So we thank you for playing along with us at Die Cuttin Diva.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the fun shape and the texture.

    Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty this is got to be the cutest card!!! I always love your amazing work...You really make me want to buy the E2 now!!! Thanks or maybe not LOL

    Big Hugs,
    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Patty! Looks like a fun challenge to play in!!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, love the card and the embossing!! Vero will love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this, Patty! I love the shape and the embossing you used! It is such a gorgeous card! Your creations always inspire me :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments! I love your card too! Congrats on your 5K as well!
    Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!