Friday, July 29, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #5: Transportation

Hello my blogger friends. I can't believe it's already the beginning of a new weekend. Anyone doing anything fun today. Well, we have a new challenge this week over at Cricut360. It is called "Transportation." Many people like myself love to travel in the Month of August. What great way to share about where you are traveling too and how you are traveling there by creating a card or layout. Think about adding a plane, train, ship, or automobile which serve as a great way of transportation. 

My husband and I love to travel. We have been to Hawaii, Maui, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, New York, and Puerto Vallarta. But there are more places we would love to travel to such as Japan, Cancun, Europe, Brazil, Alaska, and so on. When we went on some of these excursions, we either traveled through Car, Cruise Ship, or Plane. Therefore, here is another different type of Step Card that I made for this challenge. I was really impressed with how it came out. I would watch youtube videos and check out other blogger friends to see or get an idea on how to make a Step Card. Here is a link to a blog where they showed a tutorial and Size measurements to make the card: www.MyCreativeExposure.com .I found it pretty easy which is great for me. I wanted to show a small plane overlooking beautiful parts of Asia. There is a little panda saying hello.


Traveling Around The Word Card:
Pagoda Cartridge: Temple Size 3 Panda Size 2 Doll Size 2  Bridge Size 2
Wall Decor & More: Plane Border Size 1
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirl
Designer Paper: Flowers
Prima Flowers










The prize this week is a 6 x 6 Basic Grey Paper Pad called "Ambrosia." 







So now, hop on over to Cricut360 to check out all the other projects that have been made by the wonderful Design Team. Once you get some inspiration from our projects, we would love for you to try out this challenge and enter your project. We look forward to checking it out. Have a great day everyone.




11 comments:

  1. Patty ~ Your card is beautiful, so colorful and love the different layers of the card. The paper you used I really like. I am going to have to try one of these cards. Have a wonderful day.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga, your card looks great. I told you it wasnt hard to make.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome Patty!! I LOVE, LOVE all the details. Super cute...this style card is so FUN to. Allows you to add so many images. FUN~Great job:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty,
    Wow girl!! You really did a fantastic job on this step card! Love all the details, I can tell you put a lot of love in this :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card! I just love those step cards too! You lucky gal traveling so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very detailed card-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that's an awesome card you've put together. Love the colours and layout. Thx for stopping by my blog.

    I'm your lastest follower.
    Julie

    http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!! Your card is amazing!!! Love every detail!! You are so talented.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    AMAZING CARD!!
    Greetings from Puerto Rico
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and very exotic ... all your details really make this special!!

    Jo
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING card! LOVE all the details you put into this!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!