Friday, July 22, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #4: Outdoors

 ** Click Here- For It's My Birthday Blog Hop **

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe the weekend has finally arrived. This weekend is going to be filled with Birthday Parties on Saturday and heading to the O.C. Fair on Sunday with my sis for the Selena Gomez Concert. Today we have another wonderful challenge over at Cricut360. The Design Team and I have made some wonderful projects that we would love if you come over to check them out. Before I explain what the challenge this week is, I have to say what amazing entries we received. Everyone was very creative and definitely show how important parents are.

The Challenge this week is called "Great Outdoors." Your challenge is to create a card/layout thinking about the Great Outdoors such as farming, camping, Mountains,so on. You can use any Cricut Cartridge. So let's see what amazing project you can create and link it to Cricut 360 so we can hop over to check them out.


For this challenge, I wanted to make something that will inspire me to do it so I can build some memories. I would love to go camping. I've camped out before at the beach when I was a kids, but I'm thinking about camping that you do in the woods such as Yosemite or the Sequoias which I hope to do one day. So with that, I decided to make a Camping Layout.

Camping Layout:
Recollections: 12 x 12 Great Outdoors Paper
Campin Critters Cartridge: Rabbitt Size 5 Camping Stories Size 4.75
Prima: Road Trip Paper Stack: Wooden Paper Size 6 x 6
DCWV Citrust Cardstock 4.5 x 6.5
Green Spool Ribbon
Prima Flowers: Mauve, Peach
Me & My Big Ideas: Soft Spoken: Summer Camp
 Cuttlebug Folder: Spots and Dots





Here is the prize for this Challenge: A winner chosen by Random.Org
will win this 6" Cricut Plush.


Click Here to take you over Cricut360. Look forward to seeing what you make. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!

12 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love all of the details. Happy B-day.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. Now go camping to add the picture!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the layout. Super cute. I love the little frog in the corner.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi amiga, Great LO. Now you really need to go camping, maybe we could camp out on my back yard lol Im sure goin to try this challenge. I have soo many pic that I need to scrapbook.

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty,
    Your layout is super adorable! The pictures are going to look great in this layout! Love that little sleeping bag. I so NEED this cartridge!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving the camping stuff and I don't even camp! I did my LO just because I love the campin critters (which I don't own but its on my wish list!)
    TFS
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout. I just love this campin stuff. The rabbit is just too cute:) A lot of inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing~this is fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome, Patty! The background paper is so cool! I love Campin Critters :) I love this layout :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute LO! Love all the details.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute! I love your flowers and that cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute project thanks for sharing your talnet

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this lo Patty, you did fabulous with all the detail... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!