Friday, July 15, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #3: Parent's Day

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe the weekend has finally arrived. Today I am heading to Bolsa Chica Beach. My sister and I will be joining along the Field Trip that my husband has plan for the High School Students. Unfortunately, there might be some cooler temperatures. Hopefully I don't have to take a jacket with me. LOL Anywho, Today we have another wonderful challenge over at Cricut360. The Design Team and I have made some wonderful projects that we would love if you come over to check them out. Before I explain what the challenge this week is, I have to say what amazing entries we received. Everyone became so creative with their Cricut Machine. Just by checking out your projects, I started to add certain cartridges on my wish list that I never thought I would want to get.

The Challenge this week is called "Parent's Day." Your challenge is to create a card/layout or something crafty for them to pay tribute for being wonderful parents. You can use any Cricut Cartridge. So let's see what amazing project you can create and link it to Cricut 360 so we can hop over to check them out.

Here is a special layout that I made for my parents. I have the most two amazing parents ever. They have been married for almost 24 years. They show me the true meaning of a marriage. There not perfect but they do know how to show love and care for each other. They have always been there for me, even now that Im married. I don't know what I would do without my parents. Sometimes if I don't call their house, they call me and asked why I didn't call. I tell them to give them time to miss me. LOL But, no matter if I take a trip somewhere, I always make sure to call them. So in this layout that I made for them, I will include a photo of them smiling.


Parent's Day Layout:
Cricut E2 Pre-Loaded Cartridge: Cricut Decals: Pairs 1 Mom and Dad Size 3.75
Cricut E2 Pre-Loaded Cartridge: American Alphabet: Love Size 2.0
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Spots and Dots
Designer Paper
Flowers
Blue Dot Ribbon
G Stamps: Father, Mother







Here is the prize for this Challenge: A winner chosen by Random.Org
will win this 6 x 6 Echo Park Pack Paper.


Click Here to take you over Cricut360. Look forward to seeing what you make. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!

14 comments:

  1. What a sweet LO--it will be perfect for a picture of your parents! It's an honor to be on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These parents look like the perfect couple. Great job!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Patty!!! I just love it :o) I am also in L-O-V-E with that paper collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty,
    Your layout is super cute! I didn't think I would need to get the Cricut Decals cart, thanks for proving me wrong..it's on my wish list now :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Way toooo cute! The colors are awesome. I may have to check out this cart, it looks fun.
    I really like the cricut360 challenges, I am going to try and enter as many as I can.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi amiga,

    Have fun at the beach. I love your LO. Love the colors and the flowers, well everything on it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Love the use of the cuttlebug too! Don't you just love this car decals cart. i know I do and it looks like there is alot of us!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    360 DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful flowers and cute card for parents day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty. Wish I could afford the E2 because I really love that cartridge. So happy to be on this design team with you.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops! I meant your LO. I forgot to add that the DCWV cardstock pad is one of my favorite and use it for my son's 2009 scrapbook.
    Leirad

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cute!!! I'm lovin' the decal cartridges lately!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is too sweet!! I love the flowers!

    Jo xx
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this layout. Super cute. Very creative.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this layout....Just Beautiful=)

    Yari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!