Friday, July 1, 2011

Cricut360 Challenge #1: Invitation

Welcome! Welcome! Today is the begining of an awesome blog that I am part of. It is called "Cricut 360." We invite you all to hop over to Cricut 360 as you will be amazed with the wonderful creations that the Design Team and I have made. I hope with our projects we have made, it will inspire you to try out our challenge especially if you love working with your Cricut Machine. We invite you to spread the word and invite others to follow our blog as they will want to be tuned in to news or hear about upcoming challenges. Now, onto showcasing my first challenge for Cricut 360. I would like to say Thank you for having me be part of the Design Team. I met some talented ladies who are on the Design Team.

Our first Cricut360 Challenge#1 is called "Invitation." Again, it's a way to introduce you to Cricut360 and invite you to join us. Your challenge is to create something that invites people to an occasion of some sort. Of course, mine is to Cricut 360. I used my 2 favorite Cricut Products to create my card. I used my CricutE2 machine and my Cuttlebug.

"Invite you to Cricut360" Card Recipe:
Cricut E2 Pre-Loaded Cartridge: Cricut Decals: Cricut Heads Size 3.0
Yellow Card Stock for the Card: Size 7.5 x 3.5
Green Embossed Paper: 7 x 3
Birthday Strip
Sew & Easy: Orange Twine
Oval Punch
Stampin Up Stamps: Party Time...
Cuttlebug Folder: Seeing Spots






 A Winner will be selected through Random. Org and will win a 6 X 6 Paper Pad from Basic Grey- Life of the party:
So be sure to enter your project for a chance to win the prize above.
Now, little Cricut says "Party Time: You're invited.. Time to Celebrate... Please come.."
Yes, please come join us at Cricut 360 by clicking here. We want to see what you can create.
I promise to stop by your blog to check it out. Well, I hope you enjoyed my project. Now, what are you waiting for... head on over... 

Have a Cricut-tastic Day!
(Fantastic)


17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite. I think I will go check out the new challenge! : ) Your card is super cute and I love Cricky.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I love the cricut cupcake! I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you.

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love my CRICUT, so this must be the place for me! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow bestie, great invite!! you know me I love participating is challenges, so thank you for the invite!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo adorable, Patty!! I love the Cricut cupcake with the googly eyes! And I love how you punched the twine through the front of the card! This is just so creative and awesome!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice card!! That Cricut cupcake is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little Cricut cupcake with the googly eyes is just sooo darn cute! Great job Patty :0)
    Happy to be a part of the DT with you.
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute cricut cupcake!! I love the google eyes...too cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patty, you made a wonderful card for the DT project... I am very happy you are part of the CRICUT 360º design team. HUGS...SK :) AKA Scraps 4 Fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute. i love anything with that darn bug on it! Glad to be on DT with you!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is ADORABLE!!! LOVE how you made this!!! So excited to be on the Design Team with you!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card.really like the candles in the back ground!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness this is so cute! I love the eyes. Thanks you for the sweet comment on my Cricut 360 card.
    Happy 4th,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!