Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July: Guest Designer


Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to Christmas in July Event and to my blog.This great event is taking place at Cross My Heart Papercrafts: by Giselle and Nadias Beautifulmess:by Nadia where you will get to see some special Guest Designers. So be sure after visiting me today to stop by. There will be some fun Prizes you can win. Today, I am honored to be a Guest Designer for this event. It is my first time to be one and I wanted to make sure I did a great job. Today's craft is to create Christmas Cards. This was perfect for me because I enjoy making Christmas Cards for family, friends, and co-workers. I love the holidays.

The two cards I have made are just the beginning of what I hope to make more cards to have in stored for the holidays. When I made these two cards, I was happy with the result because I thought they were so cute. I hope you all like them too.

Santa Card Recipe:

First Layer: 4 x 6 Green Card Stock
Second Layer: 3-3/4 x 5-3/4 Secret Santa Designer Paper
Third Layer: 3.5 x 5.5 White Card Stock
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Santa and Chimney Size 3
Christmas Naughty or Nice Ribbon
Recollections: Garnet Glitter
Embossing Powder: Iridescent Sparkle





Holiday Cheer Card Recipe:

First Layer: 4 x 5 Red Card Stock
Second Layer: 3-3/4 x 5-3/4 Green Card Stock
Secret Santa Designer Paper
White Card Stock
Christmas Sentiment Stamps: Holiday Cheer
Queen & Company: Felt Fushion: Candy Canes



Thank you so much again for visiting me. Please come back again tomorrow as I will showcase another Christmas in July Craft. Please be sure to also check out the other Guest Designers as they will be showcased on Cross My Heart Paper Crafts.

Happy Christmas in July everyone!!!

14 comments:

  1. Love them both! excellent job...so fun and festive! TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards. Santa looks like he is having a good time. I just finished a 3 day Christmas Blog Hop. Come stop by if your haven't yet.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty,
    Great job! I love the sparkle on Santa's beard!!

    Dorcas
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bestie, OMG I love your cars. Like always you did a great job!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards so very cute Lots of fun stuff to catch the eye. I really like that candy cane border!
    Big Blog Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG sweetie these are both so super sweet...loce the gorgeous papers you used and that fun santa is adorable :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cards , Ilove that santa from Simply Charmed...
    DawnRI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so awesome, Patty! I love the papers and the santa is so cute! You did such a great job on both! Congrats on your guest designer spot :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both your cards:) The santa is a adorable!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are awesome. Santa is so cute. Love the chimney.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your cards! You did a wonderful job. Congrats on your guest designership :)
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl, congrats on your Guest Designing spot. You did a fantastic job and love the cards!!! Love all the glitz on the santa card and the ribbon:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the cards!!! Congratulations on being a Guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!