Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bunny Blue Birthday Step Card Challenge Entry

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are all having a great day so far. As for me, I've pretty much had a laid back day spending sometime in my craft room working on some projects. This Saturday, my BFF's mom is celebrating her 50th Birthday so I wanted to make her a special card that is sweet but fun. I am entering this in the following challenges which will be listed at the bottom. This is my first time making a Step Card and I also made a different type of Step Card which will be seen this Friday as I hope you join us for Cricut360 Challenge.


Bunny Birthday Step Card:

Cricut E2 Pre-loaded Cartridge: Just a Note- Rabbit Size 3.5
White Card Stock: Size 6 x 10
Colorbok Design Paper Pack:  Blue Flower 
Birthday Celebration Sticker Embellishments
Prima Flowers


For my Step Card: I took White Card stock measured at 6 x 10 and folded in half. I creased it with a bone folder. Then I scored starting at the bottom at 1", then 2", then at 3.5". Then I cut Colorbok Designer paper about the same measurements. But, I just cut at least less than an inch on each side to show the white card stock. Then I took some stripe blue ribbon and cut 6 to create the stems. I used Blue Prima Flowers to create a flower garden behind the Rabbit.




This is entered in the following challenges:
Cooking with Cricut: Challenge #44- Bunny (Incorporate a bunny Cricut Cut into your project)

Celebrate the Occasion: Challenge #23- Any occasion: Blue & White
Whimsical Wednesday: Challenge #16-Fun With Folds: Any Style Card other than A2 or Shaped Card

I am also excited to see that I am only 4 more followers away from reaching 300 Followers. I can't believe it. I am starting to look into what my giveaway will be. So stay tuned. Alright everyone, have a fantastic day. And remember....We at Die Cuttin Divas is having a great challenge this week: Summer Sweet Treats Challenge. Keep entering in those projects. We love to visit your blog and check it out. Also, Cricut360 will have a new challenge this Friday. You don't want to miss out on.

39 comments:

  1. This is so AWESOME, Patty! I love the background paper and the blue flowers are gorgeous! The bunny is so adorable, and her beverage looks so yummy! LOVE it :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I need to try one of these. I really like those flowers in the background too. Great job. Thanks for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great instructions on how to make a step card. I've never tried it before... now I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for joining us over at CTO this week. Great job.
    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness..this is adorable! I love the little bunny and awesome colors:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO.
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! You did a great job on the step card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously cute stuff! That is a really gorgeous card. I love the colours and how the folds create layers. Thanks for playing along with us Whimsical Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! I love the cake and drink he's holding! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on this challenge! Fabulous details, love that drink! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the bunny and man that drink looks good. Good luck on challenges.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, I love it. All the detail is beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at CTO!


    Mary
    marebearscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so cute. The bunny with his drink is adorable. Great style card. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. Love the sentiment.Thanks for playing at CTO.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi bff, my mom is going to love the card. its beautiful. i promise i wont ruin the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute and fun :) excellent instructions on the step card :) thanks for sharing this with us at whimsical wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh, such a sweet and cute stair step card!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Esther
    forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun way to celebrate a birthday...opening this wonderful card! I know your BFF's mom will love it!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creaitons

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really Nice card, I love the shape. I am glad that I found your blog. I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun step card, love the drink and cake! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this side step card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! I need to learn how to make a step card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Patty, love the style of the card and what an adorable bunny:) Good luck on all your challenges & way to go and get then all in!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is adorable!! Love step cards and this one is way cute:) TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. great card with so many details!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Celebrate the Occasion DTM
    Visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so stinkin cute! Thanks for playing with at CTO!

    Trell - DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is just way to CUTE!AMAZING job with your fold and all the sweet details,I LOVE the little bunny!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cool card! Love this step card...I have been wanting to try one of these...Yours is super cute! Love your lil bunny! Thanks for playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesday Challenges!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your step card with its beautiful blue flowers! I've been wanting to do one of these, so you've inspired me! Thanks for playing at CTO this week.

    Jessica
    CTO Design Team
    http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What super cute card! I love all the flowers. Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for joining us over at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How cute is this!!! I absolutely adore the little bunny! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great job with the challenge.. very nice...

    thanks for playing this week with us at CTO...

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an adorable card! Love the cuts and the flowers!!
    TFS and playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really cute card! It puts me in a party state of mind, LOL. I am now a follower. Please visit me at: pamspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  36. this is darling!!!
    CTO DT Paper Panther :)
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness -- Everything about this is SO sweet!! Love, love, LOVE this!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion last week!! A new challenge has started -- Can't wait to see what you create!! :)

    Celebrate The Occasion DTM,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Join the FUN on Facebook!! :)
    Love To Crop! facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very unique and adorable! Thanks for playing over at Whimsical Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!