Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Fun Blog Hop June 3-4

It's time to get ready for Summer! So I gathered up some of my favorite crafting friends to help me get ready for this great summer season!! So grab you favorite comfy chair, flip fops, and iced tea and get ready to hop with my friends. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to... be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have come from Suzanne then you are on the right track.  If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.

This hop runs from June 3rd and 4th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!

Summer is such a fun season for me because despite the heat we get in Southern California, I love to head to the beach or do fun things in the Summer. Plus, it is my Birthday Month and since my birthday is almost towards the end of the month, I like to celebrate the whole month. LOL For my project today, I wanted to create a Layout to get me prepare to take fun pictures when I head to the beach this Summer. I enjoyed putting this layout together because I wanted to make it fun. 
 
 Summer Fun Layout:
Recollections Yellow Card Stock: 12 x 12
 2 Summer Fun Layout Paper
Brown Card Stock, Glitter Bright Card Stock
Queen & Co. : Summer Fun Border
Martha Stewart Crab Puncher
 Summer Embellishments
 Create a Critter Cartridge- Whale Size 2.5 and 2.0 (I think! LOL)
 Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge: Body Size 4








 Please stop by again tomorrow to check out another project I made for the Summer Fun Blog Hop. Plus, you can get a second chance to enter my Blog Candy.

 Speaking of Blog Candy. I have some Blog Candy to giveaway. Here is what you need to do:

Recollections: Beach and Camping Embellishments

I will be using Random. Org to select the winner.
Winner will be announced on Monday, June 6

 1. Become a follower (if already a follower, leave a comment letting me know you are.)
2.  Leave  a comment telling me what you are looking forward to doing this Summer and leave your email address incase you win.

For an extra entry:
1. Follow me on my FB "Like" page Creative Diva by clicking on the box on the left sidebar. Then comeback and leave a comment letting me know you are a follower.


 Thank you again for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow for another fun project.
 Now, please hop on over to Mandie's blog as she has a project to share with all of you.

Here is Our Line up....

1. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
2.  Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5.  Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6.  Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
7.  Mickie -  http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
8. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
10. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/

37 comments:

  1. This is so super cute Patty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a fan and absolutely love your layout! The little itsy bitsy bikini girl as a wonderful touych!

    TFS
    Rock Girl
    Bobbi
    http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun summer layouts. Great job.

    I'm a follower.
    I am looking forward to a lot of camping this summer with my family.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the LO~!
    So super fun!! I can't wait to hang by the pool and go to the beach this summer!!
    already a follower :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer page layouts are darling!

    I am a follower of your delightful blog! Summer plans include visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Denver AND watching my 3-year old grandson learn how to ride a bike and swim!

    Have a fabulous weekend! HUGS!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO. I love all the added touches you have put on this great summer LO. TFS
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin
    rlj547(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW....SUPER CUTE LAYOUT! I am a new Follower! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am planning on SPOILING all 4 of my grandkids this summer! Going Camping, Bonfires and just LOTS of GOOD TIMES! Thanks for the chance!
    Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went and "liked" you on facebook! Off to hop along! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I love seeing everyone's own creative spins on typical themes. I love it!
    Sandy
    www.cre8sandy.blogspot.com
    cre8sandy@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your designs. Am a follower on your blog and now facebook.
    mjblahnik5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry that is mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on making the cricut 360 DT, I look forward to working with you!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a awesome layout - the colors are just gorgeous! And congratulations on making the Cricut 360 design team!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
    indymermaid(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable layout Patricia,
    I am so glad to be in this hop with you.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute layout! :) dpalex@grm.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am already a follower!! I am going to Niagra falls this summer and taking my daughter to Marineland, haven't been since I was young so it will be great to take my daugheter there.
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bestie your Lo is sooo cute....love it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I already LIKE you on FB

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love the papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWESOME LAYOUT! Love it so creative!

    TOri :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those whales... I want a pair!

    -Sandi
    stamped-by-hand.blogspot.com
    stamped.by.hand.ctmh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great layout--love the whales! I am a new follower. I am looking forward to swimming with the grandchildren in our pool.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute layout, love all the extra details, the little girl is just to sweet. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute layout. LOVE all the detail you put into it. TFS!!! I'm a new follower-Sam :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. We don't have too much planned for this summer. We'll be going to visit my sil and her family for their son's forth b-day. Looking forward to being able to use my foot again (I have about 3 months to wear this boot, so that limits what were able to do. I'm sure some fun stuff will come up for us to do though.

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm following you on facebook now :-)
    -Sam :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great layouts!! So cute!!!! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Me fascina el diseño que has logrado, y lo brillante de cada recuadrito esta divino.
    http://manualidadespolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your layout is adorable. Love the little girl's hair. TFS and I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Patty ~ your layout is fabulous. I love all the colors, little girl and the whales.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am already a follower and congrats on making the 360 Team. That is awesome.

    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. AWW What a cute LO. Thanks for sharing!!!



    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,
    Congrats on making 360. What a cute LO! I would have followed you on FB but I don't have one. I've post your giveaway on my side bar.
    Thanks for visiting me and being my new follower.
    ALOHA,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful Summer layout...loving the glitter paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great layout just waiting for all your fun moments to be added.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!