Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Bonus Round at Die Cuttin Divas

Happy Friday everyone! Wow, I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by. I hope everyone has some fun plans this weekend. As for me, I might go hiking or hang out with good friends. But who knows, we will see. Well, I would like to invite everyone to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas as the DT and I have some amazing Summer Projects to show you. We are having a fun Summer Bonus Round. So be sure to try out the challenge to win some cool stuff. You don't want to miss out. I love Summer because living in Southern California means Sunny weather which will mean: Head over to the beach. Here is what I created.

Summer Fun Mini Card:
Cricut Preloaded Essentials Cartridge: Circle Size 2
Beach Embellishment Stickers: Palm Tree
Brads: Pineapples
Sentiment Stamp: Summer Fun
Yellow Spool Ribbon
Green Spotted Paper




Alright everyone, I look forward to checking out your projects. I would also like to say that I always appreciate reading all the wonderful comments everyone leaves me. It brings a smile to my face and makes it a good day for me. I do hope to get around to all of your blogs and leave some wonderful comments as well. Till then, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hugs,
Patty

Live... Laugh... Create....

7 comments:

  1. Summer started for me today. Yeah! Wishing I was eating some yummy pineapples on a deserted beach. :) Your card looks great!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    New DT Member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I really like your scene you got going and the polka dot paper is perfect. Cute, cute!!}Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pineapples!

    pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the plam tree and the bright colours!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!