Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Crafting

Good evening everyone. Today, I spent most of my evening working on some projects in my craft room. Since my husband is out of town on a work Retreat, what best way to enjoy my time by being in my craft room. Tomorrow, we will be attending one of my husband's Former Co-worker and great friend who will be graduating with a Bachelor's Degree (Not sure in what). So I wanted to make a special card for her. I think this was one of my favorite Graduation Cards I have made. Also, my mom asked if I can make a Wedding Card for her for one of her Co-Workers who recently got married today. So here they are and hope you like them.


Graduation Card:
A2 Ivory Card
Card Stock: Black, Pink Stripe Design
Black Decorated Ribbon
Recollections: Graduation Embellishment Stickers
Sweethearts Cartridge: Tag 1.25





Wedding Card:
 Sweethearts Cartridge: Dove 2.5, Tag size 1.5
 Card Stock: Black, White, Red
DCWV: Belle Boutique Stack
Queen & Company: Black Pearls
 Wedding Stickers: Love
Gray & Black Ribbon
 Congratulations Sentiment Stamp 





Thank you again for stopping by. I hope to post up a couple more projects I'll be working on this week. So please stay tuned. Also, don't forget about our challenges right over at Die Cuttin Divas. We love to see what you can create.

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

7 comments:

  1. Love your cards bestie. you did a great job!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty ~ don't where I've been!LOL! all of your cards that you have posted are wonderful. Love the BBQ guy and the love and graduation one's are beautiful. The summer fun and handy man are great.

    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Patty! Love that ribbon on the grad card, looked like it was a punched out strip of paper at first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice! I like that paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!