Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's A Girl" Layout

Hi everyone! Today, I well be heading to Temecula, CA where I will do some Wine Tasting with some friends. It will be nice since it's my first time going there. I hope everyone else is having a great day as well. I'm also excited to share that I will be participating in my first 5K Marathon. I have been working out for the last 3 months, and now to be able to do a Marathon, is an accomplishment for me. I'm not the best runner but all I can do is my best.

Well enough about me, my friend Heidi is going to have her first child in a month or so. And she is going to have a baby girl. I wanted to create a 2 page layout as a gift to her. I enjoyed putting it together and I hope she likes it.

"It's a Girl" Layout Recipe:
12 x 12 Baby Girl Paper
2 Strips of Mixed Pink
DCWV Card Stock: Bright Green, Light Pink
Baby Girl Sticker Embellishments
Dotted Ribbon
Border Puncher
( I apologize for the lighting. Hope you can still see.)







Also, you still have today for your last chance to enter my Birthday Giveaway by clicking here.
If you also are a follower of my FB Fan Page: Creative Diva. You can also enter there. There is a post about my giveaway. I am giving the same prize there too. So I will be choosing 2 winners. One from my FB Page and one from my blog. Good Luck!You have till tonight 11:59 p.m. to enter.

Have a great day everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout. The little baby girl on the pages are so cute. I love the border punch as well. Beautiful your friend is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable amiga!! Im sure your friend will love it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layouts, I'm sure your friend will love them! Hope you have fun at the Wine tasting. TFS ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is soooo adorable, Patty! I love the colors and papers you used! Your friend will love this! I'm so jealous of your wine tasting trip!! I hope you have a great time and GOOD LUCK in the upcoming 5K!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty girl!! Heidi is sure to love them:) Have fun wine tasting and have some for me LOL!!! Congrats on your training for a marathon. I too want to give a marathon a try. Best of luck my friend!! Have a fabulous time!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO is so adorable! I love the paper you used aas well as the embellies. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!