Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm a DT Member of Cricut 360!

Good evening everyone! I am super excited right now. I recently got home from a great workout with my husband. So I decided to rest a bit and check out the dashboard on my blog to see what everyone is up to. I come to find a new post on Cricut 360 as they have announced the new members of the Design Team for their blog. As I read down the list, I noticed my name. I have been selected to be part of the Cricut 360 Design Team. This will be my second Design Team that I am part of. I feel very lucky that after a few months of having my blog, that people I have met throughout the blogging world have supported and inspired me to create. I would like to thank Sonia and Nana for this great opportunity. I would love to say that everyone who participated in this challenge did an amazing job on their projects and they have amazing blogs as well.

May everyone have a wonderful day tomorrow. Please be sure to stop by my blog as I am taking part of a really fun and awesome Summer Blog Hop tomorrow morning. You don't want to miss it. Also, please don't forget about the fun challenge we have over at Die Cuttin Divas. Our great Design Team challenges you to create something that has something creepy and crawly on your project.

Goodnight everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the design team! I enjoy seeing your work! You will be great!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Glenda! I am so happy to show what fun creations we will be able to make.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats--I look forward to working with you on the 360 team!!!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I can't wait to start working together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the team! I'm looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the DT- can't wait to get started - looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congratulations on being selected for the Cricut 360 DT! This is so exciting … I’m really looking forward to working with you!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making the team!! Looking forward to working with you, I'm sure we will all have lots of fun!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!