Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

Hello again! I wanted to share a card I made today for one of my husband's former co-workers who celebrated a birthday last week. Her name is Cassandra. She loves Hello Kitty and a few months ago, she requested if I make a Hello Kitty Card for her and I did. Here is my Card. She is really going to love her card. Earlier this month she asked me to make several cards for her for other occasions. It makes me smile to know that many like my cards better than shopping at Hallmark. LOL

Recipe:
Hello Kitty Cartridge: Hello Kitty Card Size 4
Cricut E2 Preloaded Cartridge: Cricut Essentials:  Hat Size 2
Flower
Sentiment Stamp: Birthday Wishes






Im entering it into My Pink Stamper's Birthday Craze Card challenge which is to create any birthday theme card. Head on over to Robyn's blog for a chance to win.

6 comments:

  1. Cool Kitty Patty!!! I love the fun shapes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh bestie your card is sooo cute .....love it!!

    vero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty is adorable. I sure do like that party hat you added. It matches her bow perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge HK fan, so I love the card! The little hat is such a cute addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!